* Yukon's highest elevation is Mt. Logan
* Yukon would be a frozen tundra if it wasn't for the yukon river which allows humidity to flow throughout the valleys allowing vegetation to grow.
* Yukon is located in the Northwest part of Canada and Alaska.
* Snowy covered lakes are where Ice fishing and dog sledding takes place.
* Yukon is home to the Iditarod dog sled race.
Yukon’s geography is relatively natural and non disturbed. There is a wide range of physical features in Yukon. The yukon river allows vegetation to grow throughout the valleys with the humidity it supplies. Mt. Logan is the highest point in all of Yukon.